This error message usually comes up when after pasting in the html code from GetResponse into Magic Action Box plugin, you try to remove the GetResponse credit text. Unfortunately, it's very easy to also delete a very important piece of code. See the end of this article https://prosulum.zendesk.com/entries/78772497-Remove-GetResponse-credits-text
Articles in this section
- Process Code stuck just keeps spinning
- MailChimp Action Box has extra form field
- Cannot login after purchase
- I just upgraded Magic Action Box to version 1.9.
- MailChimp with Magic Action Box on SSL
- How to redirect an action box after opt in submit
- GetResponse error - No Webform ID
- User Style Settings Transfer (Import/Export)
- Reduce the spacing between the header and the form
- how to center the form fields?